Dark Blue (JPN)

by on November 15, 2017



I'll save you right away!" I try to open the door, but I can't.... I try again, but nothing happens.... "Do I need a key to open this door?" But I don't have enough time to look for it. I can't open it.... I can't open.... I can't.... "Noooooooooooooo!!" I hear your scream from inside.... I can do nothing.... You'll never come back... never....


Information

Name Game : Dark Blue (JPN)
Release Date : 27 November 2009
Developers : LiLiM DARKNESS
Distribution : Dennou Club & LiLiM DARKNESS
File Size : 578 MB
Genre :  VN Simulation, VN 18+
Upload : Skanigakugamers
Language : Japanese
Re-Upload : VNDB
Credit : Skanigakugamers

System Requirements

OS: Windows 7,8,10
Processor: Intel Pentium 4
Memory: 1 GB RAM
Graphics: 1280×720 compatible display
DirectX: Version 10 or higher
Storage: 1 GB available space

Screenshot




How to Install


  1. 1. Download Dark Blue and Extract with WinRAR (Recommended)
  2. 2. After that, open folder and click program extention application or .exe
  3. 3. Install and play.
  4. 4. Done.
Related Posts

Post a Comment On "Dark Blue (JPN)"

Disqus Comments